FestivalForGood Workshop 2: HUSH+anywhere Experience - How Can You Care More, for Yourself & Others? by Hush TeaBar
This workshop is organised as part of FestivalForGood 2020, Asia's largest celebration of Social Enterprises, and the social impact they created. More information on FestivalForGood can be found at www.festivalforgood.sg The virtual FestivalForGood is brought to you by raiSE, in partnership with DBS Foundation. South Beach Consortium is the virtual venue partner.
Join us for a session of experiential empathy, to increase emotional awareness and feelings of connectedness, as well as to learn how to care more, for yourself and others.
- Zone 1: Intention – Show up for one another, check in with your emotions and learn how to express them without spoken words.
- Zone 2: Silence – Take a pause. Listen and Reconnect with yourself through deep breathing exercises, experience peace and compassion.
- Zone 3: Expression - Tune inwards. Process your thoughts and express your emotions, communicate your feelings intuitively through drawing with your non-dominant hand.
- Zone 4: Sharing - A safe space. Guided facilitation for collective sharing, listen and be listened to, without judgement.
You will be guided throughout the whole session by our facilitators.
- Develop awareness on the difficult emotions that surface though this period, and learn to better regulate those emotions through expressing and sharing
- Bridge the gap of connection, especially during times of isolation, to decrease feelings of disconnection and loneliness
- Commit to one thing you can do for your self care and mental wellbeing
Workshop will be conducted over Zoom. Once the registration is confirmed, participants will receive a confirmation email from Peatix with access to your e-ticket. You will be able to access the workshop via Peatix Mobile app or website by clicking "Join Event" on your e-ticket.
Please note that the session will only continue if we meet the minimum number of required participants.
If you would like to attend more than one workshop, please sign up for the corresponding sessions separately:
FestivalForGood Workshop 1: Asset-Based Community Development (ABCD) Virtual Primer Workshop
FestivalForGood Workshop 3: DOUBLE ESPRESSO
FestivalForGood Workshop 4: How to make No Nasties Homemade Multipurpose Cleaner/Detergent?
FestivalForGood Workshop 5: The Adventures of our Soap-erheroes!
FestivalForGood Workshop 6: Fake News Quiz
FestivalForGood Workshop 7: Preserved Flower Arrangement Workshop
FestivalForGood Workshop 8: Traditional Kueh Workshop
FestivalForGood Workshop 9: Pressed Flower Workshop